babies

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

yay!

good appointment today! my blood pressure was the same, down to 88 diastolic...and I DID NOT GAIN ANYTHING!!! i was thinking that there was NO WAY it was right, but i wasn't going to complain! she said my size was perfect...i even told her that everyone's 'concerned' saying that i don't look big enough. she told me not to worry about it and that she'd let me know if there was any reason for concern. i don't have to go back for 2 weeks! SWEET!

you know what's weird? i was just thinking about march 22 today for some reason as the day he might be born. i have NO idea why either! i'm thinking "hell no" though...that would put me over 3 weeks past my due date...yikes...i would be one crabby lady.

Comments:
i need to find that out! i'll ask the doc at our next appt. i hope she says she won't let me go past 1 week...i don't think most will.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?